Clif Bar, Органічний батончик Z Bar від Clif Kid, шоколадний брауни, 18 батончиків, 1,27 унцій (36 г) у батончику
Clif Bar, Органічний батончик Z Bar від Clif Kid, шоколадний брауни, 18 батончиків, 1,27 унцій (36 г) у батончику
832 грн.
730 грн.

Clif Bar, Органічний батончик Z Bar від Clif Kid, шоколадний брауни, 18 батончиків, 1,27 унцій (36 г) у батончику

Код товару CBI-19183
Під замовлення

Clif Bar, Органічний батончик Z Bar від Clif Kid, шоколадний брауни, 18 батончиків, 1,27 унцій (36 г) у батончику

832 грн.
730 грн.
Кількість
Загальна вартість
0 грн.
Способи оплати: Безготівковий, Післяплатою
Способи доставки: Нова Пошта, Нова Пошта (кур'єрська доставка)
Під замовлення
832 грн.
730 грн.
Купити
 
Всі товари продавця
Способи оплати: Безготівковий, Післяплатою
Способи доставки: Нова Пошта, Нова Пошта (кур'єрська доставка)




Опис

10 g Whole Grains Good Source of Fiber Non-GMO Contains 4 g Total Fat Baked Whole Grain Energy Snack USDA Organic Kosher Certified Organic by QAIClif Kid Zbar Chocolate Brownie's blend of carbs, fiber, protein, and fat gives kids energy so they can keep Zipping and Zooming along.In raising our family, finding nutritious on-the-go snacks for our kids wasn't easy. That's why we created Clif Kid-delicious snacks made with organic ingredients to keep kids going, growing, and exploring.- Kit & Gary, Parents and Co-owners of Clif Bar & CompanyNourishing Kids in Motion Made with organic ingredients No high-fructose corn syrup No artificial flavors





Інші Інгредієнти

Oat blend* (rolled oats*, oat flour*, oat fiber*), tapioca syrup*, cane syrup*, fig paste*, cane sugar*, cocoa*, unsweetened chocolate*, high oleic sunflower oil*, natural flavors, cocoa butter*, sea salt, baking soda, soy lecithin*, vanilla extract*.Allergen statement: Contains soy. May contain peanuts, tree nuts, milk, and wheat.*Organic ingredient.


Інформація про Добавки Serving Size : 1 Bar (36 g) Servings Per Container : 18 Amount/Serving %DV* Calories 130 Calories from Fat 35 Total Fat 4 g 6% Saturated Fat 1 g 6% Trans Fat 0 g Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g Monounsaturated Fat 2 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 120 mg 5% Potassium 115 mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 25 g 8% Dietary Fiber 3 g 12% Insoluble Fiber 2 g Sugars 11 g Other Carbohydrate 11 g Protein 2 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2% Iron 8% Vitamin E 4% Phosphorus 6% Magnesium 8% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Опис




Опис

10 g Whole Grains Good Source of Fiber Non-GMO Contains 4 g Total Fat Baked Whole Grain Energy Snack USDA Organic Kosher Certified Organic by QAIClif Kid Zbar Chocolate Brownie's blend of carbs, fiber, protein, and fat gives kids energy so they can keep Zipping and Zooming along.In raising our family, finding nutritious on-the-go snacks for our kids wasn't easy. That's why we created Clif Kid-delicious snacks made with organic ingredients to keep kids going, growing, and exploring.- Kit & Gary, Parents and Co-owners of Clif Bar & CompanyNourishing Kids in Motion Made with organic ingredients No high-fructose corn syrup No artificial flavors





Інші Інгредієнти

Oat blend* (rolled oats*, oat flour*, oat fiber*), tapioca syrup*, cane syrup*, fig paste*, cane sugar*, cocoa*, unsweetened chocolate*, high oleic sunflower oil*, natural flavors, cocoa butter*, sea salt, baking soda, soy lecithin*, vanilla extract*.Allergen statement: Contains soy. May contain peanuts, tree nuts, milk, and wheat.*Organic ingredient.


Інформація про Добавки Serving Size : 1 Bar (36 g) Servings Per Container : 18 Amount/Serving %DV* Calories 130 Calories from Fat 35 Total Fat 4 g 6% Saturated Fat 1 g 6% Trans Fat 0 g Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g Monounsaturated Fat 2 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 120 mg 5% Potassium 115 mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 25 g 8% Dietary Fiber 3 g 12% Insoluble Fiber 2 g Sugars 11 g Other Carbohydrate 11 g Protein 2 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2% Iron 8% Vitamin E 4% Phosphorus 6% Magnesium 8% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Оплата та доставка
Способи оплати:
Безготівковий
Післяплатою
Способи доставки:
Нова Пошта
Нова Пошта (кур'єрська доставка)
Відгуки
 
Написати повідомлення
Оберіть форму звернення:
 
 
 
Замовити дзвінок
person
phone
email
record_voice_over
create