Familia, Швейцарські мюслям, без додавання цукру 12 унцій (340 г)
Familia, Швейцарські мюслям, без додавання цукру 12 унцій (340 г)
264 грн.
264 грн.

Familia, Швейцарські мюслям, без додавання цукру 12 унцій (340 г)

Код товару FAL-01004
Відсутній

Familia, Швейцарські мюслям, без додавання цукру 12 унцій (340 г)

264 грн.
264 грн.
Кількість
Загальна вартість
0 грн.
Способи оплати: Безготівковий, Післяплатою
Способи доставки: Нова Пошта, Нова Пошта (кур'єрська доставка)
Відсутній
264 грн.
264 грн.
Купити
 
Всі товари продавця
Способи оплати: Безготівковий, Післяплатою
Способи доставки: Нова Пошта, Нова Пошта (кур'єрська доставка)




Описание

Rolled Whole Grains with Fruit and Nuts Not a Low Calorie Food All Natural Good Source of Fiber - 3.5 g Fat per Serving Non-GMO Project Verified 50%+ Whole Grain - 46 g or More Per Serving 50% or More of The Grain is Whole Grain 100% of Nature's Best in Every BowlBio-Familia was established in 1954 in Sachseln, a quaint village nestled in the beautiful Swiss countryside. We are known worldwide as the pioneer maker of traditional Swiss Muesli, but few know of our early role in supporting natural farming techniques that respect the environment.Since 1958, Bio-Familia has been using organically grown cereals and fruits in our products. A close relationship with Dr. Hans Muller, the pioneer of organic cultivation in Switzerland, made Bio-Familia one of the first companies to discover the benefit of growing grains that replenish and maintain healthy soil while eliminating toxic chemicals. Thanks to this experience and know-how, Bio-Familia manufactures naturally grown cereal products that deliver outstanding taste and quality.Familia is proud to continue our tradition of bringing you wholesome and unique cereals grown in harmony and balance with the land.





Другие Ингредиенты

Whole-grain oat flakes, wheat flakes, fruit flakes (whole-grain flour (wheat, rye, barley), date pulp, apples, banana puree), raisins (sunflower oil), millet flakes, roasted hazelnuts, wheat germ, roasted almond.Contains wheat, hazelnuts and almonds. May contain pecans, cashews, milk, and soy.


Информация о Добавках Serving Size: 1/2 cup (57 g) Servings Per Container: 6 Amount Per Serving
Cereal %DV* Amount Per Serving
Cereal with 1/2 cup fortified skim milk %DV* Calories 220 270 Total Fat 3.5 g 4% 3.5 g 5% Saturated Fat 0.5 g 3% 1 g 4% Trans Fat 0 g 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% <5 mg 1% Sodium 0 mg 0% 70 mg 3% Total Carbohydrates 37 g 13% 43 g 16% Dietary Fiber 5 g 16% 5 g 16% Total Sugars 7 g 13 g Incl. Added Sugars 0 g 0% 0 g 0% Protein 6 g 11 g Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% 1.5 mcg 8% Calcium 20 mg 2% 180 mg 15% Iron 1.8 mg 10% 1.8 mg 10% Potassium 200 mg 4% 410 mg 8% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Характеристики
Виробник: Familia
Опис




Опис

Rolled Whole Grains with Fruit and Nuts Not a Low Calorie Food All Natural Good Source of Fiber-3.5 g Fat per Serving Non-GMO Project Verified 50% Whole Grain-46 g or More Per Serving 50% or More of The Grain is Whole Grain 100% of Nature's Best in Every BowlBio-Familia was established in 1954 in Sachseln, a quaint village nestled in the beautiful Swiss countryside. We are known worldwide as the pioneer maker of traditional Swiss Muesli, but few know of our early role in supporting natural farming techniques that respect the environment.Since 1958, Bio-Familia has been using organically grown cereals and fruits in our products. A close relationship with Dr. Hans Muller, the pioneer of organic cultivation in Switzerland, made Bio-Familia one of the first companies to discover the benefit of growing grains that replenish and maintain healthy soil while eliminating toxic chemicals. Thanks to this experience and know-how, Bio-Familia manufactures naturally grown cereal products that deliver outstanding taste and quality.Familia is proud to continue our tradition of bringing you wholesome and unique cereals grown in harmony and balance with the land.





Інші Інгредієнти

Whole-grain oat flakes, wheat flakes, fruit flakes (whole-grain flour (wheat, rye, barley), date pulp, apples, banana puree), raisins (sunflower oil), millet flakes, roasted hazelnuts, wheat germ, roasted almond.Contains wheat, hazelnuts and almonds. May contain pecans, cashews, milk, and soy.


Інформація про Добавки Serving Size : 1/2 cup (57 g) Servings Per Container : 6 Amount Per Serving
Cereal %DV* Amount Per Serving
Cereal with 1/2 cup fortified skim milk %DV* Calories 220 270 Total Fat 3.5 g 4% 3.5 g 5% Saturated Fat 0.5 g 3% 1 g 4% Trans Fat 0 g 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% <5 mg 1% Sodium 0 mg 0% 70 mg 3% Total Carbohydrates 37 g 13% 43 g 16% Dietary Fiber 5 g 16% 5 g 16% Total Sugars 7 g 13 g Incl. Added Sugars 0 g 0% 0 g 0% Protein 6 g 11 g Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% 1.5 mcg 8% Calcium 20 mg 2% 180 mg 15% Iron 1.8 mg 10% 1.8 mg 10% Potassium 200 mg 4% 410 mg 8% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Оплата та доставка
Способи оплати:
Безготівковий
Післяплатою
Способи доставки:
Нова Пошта
Нова Пошта (кур'єрська доставка)
Характеристики
Виробник: Familia
Відгуки
 
Написати повідомлення
Оберіть форму звернення:
 
 
 
Замовити дзвінок
person
phone
email
record_voice_over
create