Go Raw, Натуральне пророщене насіння гарбуза, 1 фунт (454 г)
Go Raw, Натуральне пророщене насіння гарбуза, 1 фунт (454 г)
704 грн.
584 грн.

Go Raw, Натуральне пророщене насіння гарбуза, 1 фунт (454 г)

-17%
Код товару GOR-00012
Під замовлення

Go Raw, Натуральне пророщене насіння гарбуза, 1 фунт (454 г)

704 грн.
584 грн.
Кількість
Загальна вартість
0 грн.
Способи оплати: Безготівковий, Післяплатою
Способи доставки: Нова Пошта, Нова Пошта (кур'єрська доставка)
Під замовлення
704 грн.
584 грн.
Купити
 
Всі товари продавця
Способи оплати: Безготівковий, Післяплатою
Способи доставки: Нова Пошта, Нова Пошта (кур'єрська доставка)




Описание

All Organic Nut-Free Sprouted Junk-Free Food Certified Gluten-Free USDA Organic Non GMO Project Verified Good Source of Protein Good Source of Iron No Cholesterol - contains 15 g of total fat 200 mg Omega 6 Certified Vegan Certified Organic by Organic CertifiersWhy Raw?By sprouting and then gently drying, not cooking, we unlock and preserve more powerful nutrients.These seeds are far more than a post-pumpkin-prepping afterthought - say that five times fast; it's fun. They're the most nutritious part of the pumpkin and a super healthy and tasty alternative to nuts.Sprouted pumpkin seeds are very high in protein, low in carbohydrates and contain loads of minerals including iron, potassium, magnesium and zinc, as well as heart-healthy niacin and vitamin B3. Sprouting seeds multiplies powerful nutrients and unlocks enzymes to super-charge digestion and support optimal health. Keeping it raw- gently dried, not cooked- helps preserve the health benefits of every ingredient. Get healthy and Go Raw!





Рекомендации по Применению


Ways to Enjoy:Snacking, salad topping, in scrambles and pesto.






Другие Ингредиенты

Sprouted pumpkin seeds*, celtic sea salt.*Organic ingredientAllergen Caution: Made in a facility that processes coconut and sesame seeds.





Предупреждения

Refrigeration is not necessary, but is recommended, to help preserve freshness after opening. Store in a cool, dry place.


Информация о Добавках Serving Size: 1/4 cup (28 g) Serving Per Container: 16 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories 180 Calories from Fat 135 Total Fat 15 g 23% Saturated Fat 2 g 10% Polyunsaturated Fat 7 g Monounsaturated Fat 6 g Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 190 mg 8% Potassium 220 mg 6% Total Carbohydrate 5 g 2% Dietary Fiber 2 g 8% Sugars 0 g Protein 7 g 14% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2% Iron 10% Thiamin 6% Riboflavin 4% Niacin 6% Vitamin B6 8% Folate 8% Pantothenic Acid 2% Phosphorus 15% Magnesium 15% Zinc 8% Selenium 8% Copper 15% Manganese 15% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. You daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Calories: 2,000 2,500 Total Fat Less than 65 g 80 g Saturated Fat Less than 20 g 25 g Cholesterol Less than 300 mg 300 mg Sodium Less than 2,400 mg 2,400 mg Potassium Less than 3,500 mg 3,500 mg Total Carbohydrate 300 mg 375 g Dietary Fiber 25 g 30 g
Опис




Опис

All Organic Nut-Free Sprouted Junk-Free Food Certified Gluten-Free USDA Organic Non GMO Project Verified Good Source of Protein Good Source of Iron No Cholesterol-contains 15 g of total fat 200 mg Omega 6 Certified Vegan Certified Organic by Organic CertifiersWhy Raw?By sprouting and then gently drying, not cooking, we unlock and preserve more powerful nutrients.These seeds are far more than a post-pumpkin-prepping afterthought-say that five times fast; it's fun. They're the most nutritious part of the pumpkin and a super healthy and tasty alternative to nuts.Sprouted pumpkin seeds are very high in protein, low in carbohydrates and contain loads of minerals including iron, potassium, magnesium and zinc, as well as heart-healthy niacin and vitamin B3. Sprouting seeds multiplies powerful nutrients and unlocks enzymes to super-charge digestion and support optimal health. Keeping it raw-gently dried, not cooked-helps preserve the health benefits of every ingredient. Get healthy and Go Raw!





Рекомендації по Застосуванню


Ways to Enjoy : Snacking, salad topping, in scrambles and pesto.






Інші Інгредієнти

Sprouted pumpkin seeds*, celtic sea salt.*Organic ingredientAllergen Caution : Made in a facility that processes coconut and sesame seeds.





Попередження

Refrigeration is not necessary, but is recommended, to help preserve freshness after opening. Store in a cool, dry place.


Інформація про Добавки Serving Size : 1/4 cup (28 g) Serving Per Container : 16 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories 180 Calories from Fat 135 Total Fat 15 g 23% Saturated Fat 2 g 10% Polyunsaturated Fat 7 g Monounsaturated Fat 6 g Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 190 mg 8% Potassium 220 mg 6% Total Carbohydrate 5 g 2% Dietary Fiber 2 g 8% Sugars 0 g Protein 7 g 14% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2% Iron 10% Thiamin 6% Riboflavin 4% Niacin 6% Vitamin B6 8% Folate 8% Pantothenic Acid 2% Phosphorus 15% Magnesium 15% Zinc 8% Selenium 8% Copper 15% Manganese 15% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. You daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Calories: 2,000 2,500 Total Fat Less than 65 g 80 g Saturated Fat Less than 20 g 25 g Cholesterol Less than 300 mg 300 mg Sodium Less than 2,400 mg 2,400 mg Potassium Less than 3,500 mg 3,500 mg Total Carbohydrate 300 mg 375 g Dietary Fiber 25 g 30 g
Оплата та доставка
Способи оплати:
Безготівковий
Післяплатою
Способи доставки:
Нова Пошта
Нова Пошта (кур'єрська доставка)
Відгуки
 
Написати повідомлення
Оберіть форму звернення:
 
 
 
Замовити дзвінок
person
phone
email
record_voice_over
create