KAL, Харчові дріжджі в пластівцях, 3,1 унц. (90 г)
KAL, Харчові дріжджі в пластівцях, 3,1 унц. (90 г)
229 грн.
229 грн.

KAL, Харчові дріжджі в пластівцях, 3,1 унц. (90 г)

Код товару CAL-50853
Відсутній

KAL, Харчові дріжджі в пластівцях, 3,1 унц. (90 г)

229 грн.
229 грн.
Кількість
Загальна вартість
0 грн.
Способи оплати: Безготівковий, Післяплатою
Способи доставки: Нова Пошта, Нова Пошта (кур'єрська доставка)
Відсутній
229 грн.
229 грн.
Купити
 
Всі товари продавця
Способи оплати: Безготівковий, Післяплатою
Способи доставки: Нова Пошта, Нова Пошта (кур'єрська доставка)




Опис

Since 1932 Innovative Quality Fortified-Premium Unsweetened Vegan FriendlyGluten Free Wonderful Nutty Flavor Non-GMODiscussion: KAL Nutritional Yeast is primary grown on molasses unsweetened, non-GMO and specially fortified with B vitamins and Amino Acids for additional dietary support.





Рекомендації по Застосуванню


Simply open and sprinkle KAL Nutritional Yeast Flakes onto your favorite foods or into recipes. From popcorn to stews, KAL Nutritional Yeast flakes add the perfect flavor and added nutrition to all your favorite foods. Experiment with the nutty, roasted flavor in your favorite recipe, today!






Інші Інгредієнти

Primary grown nutrition yeast (saccharomyces cerevisiae).Contains No Added : Wheat, corn, milk, egg, soy, gluten, animal derivatives, artificial colors, starch or preservatives. Candida albicans free.





Попередження

Packaged by weight, not volume. Some settling of contents may occur.Store in a cool, dry place.


Інформація про Добавки Serving Size : 1 Tablespoon (4.5 g) Servings Per Container : 20 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Calories 20 Calories from Fat 0 Total Fat 0 g 0%† Saturated Fat 0 g 0%† Potassium 90 mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 3 g 1% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%† Protein 2 g 4%† Vitamin A <1% Thiamine 180% Riboflavin 166% Niacin 79% Vitamin B-6 158% Folic Acid 51% Vitamin B-12 113% Biotin 2% Pantothenic Acid 3% Calcium <1% Iron 1% Phosphorus 5% Magnesium 1% Zinc 6% Selenium 9% Molybdenum 24% Copper 2% Manganese 2% Chromium 2% †Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Calories: 2000 2500 Total Fat Less Than 65 g 80 g Saturated Fat Less Than 20 g 25 g Cholesterol Less Than 300 mg 300 mg Sodium Less Than 2400 mg 2400 mg Total Carbohydrate 300 g 375 g Dietary Fiber 25 g 30 g Typical Analysis of one serving of Nutritional Yeast (calculated) : Alanine 160 mg Argine 110 mg Aspartic Acid 260 mg Cystine 20 mg Glutamic Acid 410 mg Glycine 110 mg Histidine 50 mg Isoleucine 110 mg Leucine 170 mg Lysine 200 mg Methionine 40 mg Phenylalanine 100 mg Proline 90 mg Serine 130 mg Threonine 130 mg Tryptophan 20 mg Tyrosine 90 mg Valine 140 mg
Опис




Опис

Since 1932 Innovative Quality Fortified-Premium Unsweetened Vegan FriendlyGluten Free Wonderful Nutty Flavor Non-GMODiscussion: KAL Nutritional Yeast is primary grown on molasses unsweetened, non-GMO and specially fortified with B vitamins and Amino Acids for additional dietary support.





Рекомендації по Застосуванню


Simply open and sprinkle KAL Nutritional Yeast Flakes onto your favorite foods or into recipes. From popcorn to stews, KAL Nutritional Yeast flakes add the perfect flavor and added nutrition to all your favorite foods. Experiment with the nutty, roasted flavor in your favorite recipe, today!






Інші Інгредієнти

Primary grown nutrition yeast (saccharomyces cerevisiae).Contains No Added : Wheat, corn, milk, egg, soy, gluten, animal derivatives, artificial colors, starch or preservatives. Candida albicans free.





Попередження

Packaged by weight, not volume. Some settling of contents may occur.Store in a cool, dry place.


Інформація про Добавки Serving Size : 1 Tablespoon (4.5 g) Servings Per Container : 20 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Calories 20 Calories from Fat 0 Total Fat 0 g 0%† Saturated Fat 0 g 0%† Potassium 90 mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 3 g 1% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%† Protein 2 g 4%† Vitamin A <1% Thiamine 180% Riboflavin 166% Niacin 79% Vitamin B-6 158% Folic Acid 51% Vitamin B-12 113% Biotin 2% Pantothenic Acid 3% Calcium <1% Iron 1% Phosphorus 5% Magnesium 1% Zinc 6% Selenium 9% Molybdenum 24% Copper 2% Manganese 2% Chromium 2% †Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Calories: 2000 2500 Total Fat Less Than 65 g 80 g Saturated Fat Less Than 20 g 25 g Cholesterol Less Than 300 mg 300 mg Sodium Less Than 2400 mg 2400 mg Total Carbohydrate 300 g 375 g Dietary Fiber 25 g 30 g Typical Analysis of one serving of Nutritional Yeast (calculated) : Alanine 160 mg Argine 110 mg Aspartic Acid 260 mg Cystine 20 mg Glutamic Acid 410 mg Glycine 110 mg Histidine 50 mg Isoleucine 110 mg Leucine 170 mg Lysine 200 mg Methionine 40 mg Phenylalanine 100 mg Proline 90 mg Serine 130 mg Threonine 130 mg Tryptophan 20 mg Tyrosine 90 mg Valine 140 mg
Оплата та доставка
Способи оплати:
Безготівковий
Післяплатою
Способи доставки:
Нова Пошта
Нова Пошта (кур'єрська доставка)
Відгуки
 
Написати повідомлення
Оберіть форму звернення:
 
 
 
Замовити дзвінок
person
phone
email
record_voice_over
create