Трав'яна кава з шоколадом, Herbal Coffee, Teeccino, 25 пакетів, 150 г
Трав'яна кава з шоколадом, Herbal Coffee, Teeccino, 25 пакетів, 150 г
325 грн.
325 грн.

Трав'яна кава з шоколадом, Herbal Coffee, Teeccino, 25 пакетів, 150 г

Код товару TEE-40131
Відсутній

Трав'яна кава з шоколадом, Herbal Coffee, Teeccino, 25 пакетів, 150 г

325 грн.
325 грн.
Кількість
Загальна вартість
0 грн.
Способи оплати: Безготівковий, Післяплатою
Способи доставки: Нова Пошта, Нова Пошта (кур'єрська доставка)
Відсутній
325 грн.
325 грн.
Купити
 
Всі товари продавця
Способи оплати: Безготівковий, Післяплатою
Способи доставки: Нова Пошта, Нова Пошта (кур'єрська доставка)




Описание

Acid Free USDA Organic Velvety Chocolate with a Hint of Heat Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International QAI Kosher Parve Non Irradiated, Non-GMOThe Herbal Tea That Tastes Like Coffee!Whether you're a tea or coffee drinker, you'll love Teeccino's satisfying, robust flavor that fans describe as smoother, richer, and creamier than coffee. The secret? French chicory, the roasted root often added to coffee, blended with barley, Italy's favorite caffeine-free roasted brew, and Spanish carob, famed for its chocolaty flavor. Enriched with ramón seeds, a traditional Mayan roasted beverage. Teeccino makes a delicious cup of tea... or is it coffee? We'll let you decide! 100% natural caffeine-free Natural energy boost - from nutrients, not stimulants Acid free - helps restore alkaline balance Heart-healthy potassium - for optimal performance Inulin - A prebiotic soluble fiber that feeds your gut flora to improve digestion, elimination and support the immune systemInnovative Tea Bags = Bold Flavor 3 times more product than regular tea bags: 6 g tea bags for a full-bodied flavor Convenient, single serve bags, individually wrapped Fresh brewed flavor is superior to instant beveragesAbout gluten: Independent laboratory tests cannot detect gluten in brewed Teeccino when using a paper filter on tea bag. For certified gluten-free herbal teas, drink Teeccino Dandelion flavors.





Рекомендации по Применению


Enjoy Teeccino Many Ways Hot or iced Low calorie dessert beverage Energizing smoothie base Nutritious drink for kids too!Before tearing, shake envelope at top. Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the tea bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes. Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew. Use 2 tea bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug. Add milk, non-dairy milk, and sweetener as you prefer.Iced Teeccino: Steep 2 tea bags in 8 oz boiling water. Pour over ice in a 12 oz glass and add milk and sweetener to taste.






Другие Ингредиенты

Organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramón seeds, natural chocolate flavor, organic cocoa, organic chile flakes.Processed on machinery that also processes almonds.


Информация о Добавках Serving Size: 1 bag makes 8 fl oz Serving Per Container: 25 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Calories 18 Calories from Fat 0 Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 12 mg 1% Potassium 48 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 4 g 1% Dietary Fiber <1 g 2% Sugars 0 g Protein 0 g Inulin 390 mg ** Caffeine 0 mg ** Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 1% Iron 0% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established
Опис




Опис

Acid Free USDA Organic Velvety Chocolate with a Hint of Heat Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International QAI Kosher Parve Non Irradiated, Non-GMOThe Herbal Tea That Tastes Like Coffee!Whether you're a tea or coffee drinker, you'll love Teeccino's satisfying, robust flavor that fans describe as smoother, richer, and creamier than coffee. The secret? French chicory, the roasted root often added to coffee, blended with barley, Italy's favorite caffeine-free roasted brew, and Spanish carob, famed for its chocolaty flavor. Enriched with ramón seeds, a traditional Mayan roasted beverage. Teeccino makes a delicious cup of tea... or is it coffee? We'll let you decide! 100% natural caffeine-free Natural energy boost-from nutrients, not stimulants Acid free-helps restore alkaline balance Heart-healthy potassium-for optimal performance Inulin-A prebiotic soluble fiber that feeds your gut flora to improve digestion, elimination and support the immune systemInnovative Tea Bags = Bold Flavor 3 times more product than regular tea bags: 6 g tea bags for a full-bodied flavor Convenient, single serve bags, individually wrapped Fresh brewed flavor is superior to instant beveragesAbout gluten: Independent laboratory tests cannot detect gluten in brewed Teeccino when using a paper filter on tea bag. For certified gluten-free herbal teas, drink Teeccino Dandelion flavors.





Рекомендації по Застосуванню


Enjoy Teeccino Many Ways Hot or iced Low calorie dessert beverage Energizing smoothie base Nutritious drink for kids too!Before tearing, shake envelope at top. Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the tea bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes. Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew. Use 2 tea bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug. Add milk, non-dairy milk, and sweetener as you prefer.Iced Teeccino : Steep 2 tea bags in 8 oz boiling water. Pour over ice in a 12 oz glass and add milk and sweetener to taste.






Інші Інгредієнти

Organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramón seeds, natural chocolate flavor, organic cocoa, organic chile flakes.Processed on machinery that also processes almonds.


Інформація про Добавки Serving Size : 1 bag makes 8 fl oz Serving Per Container : 25 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Calories 18 Calories from Fat 0 Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 12 mg 1% Potassium 48 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 4 g 1% Dietary Fiber <1 g 2% Sugars 0 g Protein 0 g Inulin 390 mg ** Caffeine 0 mg ** Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 1% Iron 0% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established
Оплата та доставка
Способи оплати:
Безготівковий
Післяплатою
Способи доставки:
Нова Пошта
Нова Пошта (кур'єрська доставка)
Відгуки
 
Написати повідомлення
Оберіть форму звернення:
 
 
 
Замовити дзвінок
person
phone
email
record_voice_over
create