Мигдаль в шоколаді, Chocolate Covered Almonds, Atkins, Endulge, 5 пакетів
Мигдаль в шоколаді, Chocolate Covered Almonds, Atkins, Endulge, 5 пакетів
269 грн.
288 грн.

Мигдаль в шоколаді, Chocolate Covered Almonds, Atkins, Endulge, 5 пакетів

Код товару ATK-07056
Під замовлення

Мигдаль в шоколаді, Chocolate Covered Almonds, Atkins, Endulge, 5 пакетів

269 грн.
288 грн.
Кількість
Загальна вартість
0 грн.
Способи оплати: Безготівковий, Післяплатою
Способи доставки: Нова Пошта, Нова Пошта (кур'єрська доставка)
Під замовлення
269 грн.
288 грн.
Купити
 
Всі товари продавця
Способи оплати: Безготівковий, Післяплатою
Способи доставки: Нова Пошта, Нова Пошта (кур'єрська доставка)




Опис

2 g Net Carbs* | 1 g Sugar | 140 Calories Naturally & Artificially FlavoredWhat is the "Hidden Sugar Effect"?It's common knowledge that consuming foods that contain large amounts of sugar may cause your blood sugar to spike. But did you know other types of carbohydrates may have the same effect on blood sugar? At Atkins, we call this the "Hidden Sugar Effect". For example-vanilla cake with frosting has the same impact on blood sugar as 8 teaspoons of sugar. An Atkins Endulge Caramel Nut Chew Bar has the same impact as 1.5 teaspoons of sugar.**Counting Net Carbs?Fiber and sugar alcohols should be subtracted from the total carbs since they minimally impact blood sugar.Total Carbs (12 g)-Fiber (1 g)-Sugar Alcohols (9 g) = 2 g Atkins Net Carbs





Інші Інгредієнти

Смажений мигдаль (мигдаль, кукурудзяна олія), мальтит, несолодкий шоколад, масло какао, молочний жир, казеїнат натрію, менше 1% ванілі, натуральні і штучні ароматизатори, кондитерські вироби, глазур, кокосова олія, сіль, соєвий лецитин, сукралоза, гуміарабік, Містить мигдаль, сою і молоко. Цей продукт робиться на устаткуванні, яке обробляє арахіс, інші горіхи і пшеницю.


Інформація про Добавки Serving Size : 1 Pack (28 g) Serving Per Container : 5 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Calories 140 Fat Calories 100 Total Fat 12 g 18% Saturated Fat 4 g 20% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 25 mg 1% Potassium 115 mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 12 g 4% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Sugars 1 g Sugar Alcohols 9 g Protein 3 g 3% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 4% Iron 4% Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Calories: 2,000 2,500 Total Fat Less than 65 g 80 g Saturated Fat Less than 20 g 25 g Cholesterol Less than 300 mg 300 mg Sodium Less than 2,400 mg 2,400 mg Potassium 3,500 mg 3,500 mg Total Carb 300 g 375 g Dietary Fiber 25 g 30 g Protein 50 g 65 g
Характеристики
Виробник: Atkins
Опис




Опис

2 g Net Carbs* | 1 g Sugar | 140 Calories Naturally & Artificially FlavoredWhat is the "Hidden Sugar Effect"?It's common knowledge that consuming foods that contain large amounts of sugar may cause your blood sugar to spike. But did you know other types of carbohydrates may have the same effect on blood sugar? At Atkins, we call this the "Hidden Sugar Effect". For example-vanilla cake with frosting has the same impact on blood sugar as 8 teaspoons of sugar. An Atkins Endulge Caramel Nut Chew Bar has the same impact as 1.5 teaspoons of sugar.**Counting Net Carbs?Fiber and sugar alcohols should be subtracted from the total carbs since they minimally impact blood sugar.Total Carbs (12 g)-Fiber (1 g)-Sugar Alcohols (9 g) = 2 g Atkins Net Carbs





Інші Інгредієнти

Смажений мигдаль (мигдаль, кукурудзяна олія), мальтит, несолодкий шоколад, масло какао, молочний жир, казеїнат натрію, менше 1% ванілі, натуральні і штучні ароматизатори, кондитерські вироби, глазур, кокосова олія, сіль, соєвий лецитин, сукралоза, гуміарабік, Містить мигдаль, сою і молоко. Цей продукт робиться на устаткуванні, яке обробляє арахіс, інші горіхи і пшеницю.


Інформація про Добавки Serving Size : 1 Pack (28 g) Serving Per Container : 5 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Calories 140 Fat Calories 100 Total Fat 12 g 18% Saturated Fat 4 g 20% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 25 mg 1% Potassium 115 mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 12 g 4% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Sugars 1 g Sugar Alcohols 9 g Protein 3 g 3% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 4% Iron 4% Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Calories: 2,000 2,500 Total Fat Less than 65 g 80 g Saturated Fat Less than 20 g 25 g Cholesterol Less than 300 mg 300 mg Sodium Less than 2,400 mg 2,400 mg Potassium 3,500 mg 3,500 mg Total Carb 300 g 375 g Dietary Fiber 25 g 30 g Protein 50 g 65 g
Оплата та доставка
Способи оплати:
Безготівковий
Післяплатою
Способи доставки:
Нова Пошта
Нова Пошта (кур'єрська доставка)
Характеристики
Виробник: Atkins
Відгуки
 
Написати повідомлення
Оберіть форму звернення:
 
 
 
Замовити дзвінок
person
phone
email
record_voice_over
create