SuperSeedz, Гарбузове насіння Gourmet, кориця і цукор, 142 г (5 унцій)
SuperSeedz, Гарбузове насіння Gourmet, кориця і цукор, 142 г (5 унцій)

SuperSeedz, Гарбузове насіння Gourmet, кориця і цукор, 142 г (5 унцій)

Код товару SSZ-00004
Відсутній

SuperSeedz, Гарбузове насіння Gourmet, кориця і цукор, 142 г (5 унцій)

 
152 грн.
Кількість
Загальна вартість
0 грн.
Способи оплати: Безготівковий, Післяплатою
Способи доставки: Нова Пошта, Нова Пошта (кур'єрська доставка)
Відсутній
 
152 грн.
Купити
 
Всі товари продавця
Способи оплати: Безготівковий, Післяплатою
Способи доставки: Нова Пошта, Нова Пошта (кур'єрська доставка)




Опис

No Shells Small Batch Dry Roasted All Natural 7 g Complete Protein Peanut Free Treenut Free Gluten Free Vegan Non-GMO Project VerifiedThey're like little tiny comfort foods. Sweet...yet a healthy snack thanks to the premium roasted pumpkin seeds. Try them alone or use them as toppers on greek yogurt, oatmeal, ice cream, and more. A (cinnamon) toast to you!KathieWhy are they super ?7 g Protein Per Ounce | 14% RDIA protein powerhouse and one of the most complete source of plant-based protein available. Protein play a key role in managing weight and building healthy composition.Iron | 10% RDI A top, plant-based food source for iron. Appropriate iron intake facilitates the growth of healthy cells that keep oxygen flowing and the body energized. Zinc | 15% RDIA good vegetarian source of zinc, an essential trace mineral your immune system relies on to stay strong.Cholesterol Free......And trans fat free. Also features essential heart-healthy electrolytes like magnesium and potassium.Allergen FriendlyGluten free, peanut free, tree nut free, egg free, dairy free, fish free, shellfish free and soy free.





Інші Інгредієнти

Shelled pumpkin seeds, organic sugar, real vanilla extract, cinnamon.Does not contain MSG or soy.Look, no shells!May contain shell fragments.





Попередження

Store in a cool, dry place.


Інформація про Добавки Serving Size : 1/4 cup (28 g/1 oz) Servings Per Container : 5 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories 160 Calories from Fat 110 Total Fat 12 g 18% Saturated Fat 2 g 10% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Potassium 200 mg 6% Total Carbohydrate 5 g 2% Dietary Fiber 2 g 8% Sugars 3 g Protein 7 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 10% Phosphorus 30% Magnesium 35% Zinc 15% Manganese 60% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your dietary needs.
Опис




Опис

No Shells Small Batch Dry Roasted All Natural 7 g Complete Protein Peanut Free Treenut Free Gluten Free Vegan Non-GMO Project VerifiedThey're like little tiny comfort foods. Sweet...yet a healthy snack thanks to the premium roasted pumpkin seeds. Try them alone or use them as toppers on greek yogurt, oatmeal, ice cream, and more. A (cinnamon) toast to you!KathieWhy are they super ?7 g Protein Per Ounce | 14% RDIA protein powerhouse and one of the most complete source of plant-based protein available. Protein play a key role in managing weight and building healthy composition.Iron | 10% RDI A top, plant-based food source for iron. Appropriate iron intake facilitates the growth of healthy cells that keep oxygen flowing and the body energized. Zinc | 15% RDIA good vegetarian source of zinc, an essential trace mineral your immune system relies on to stay strong.Cholesterol Free......And trans fat free. Also features essential heart-healthy electrolytes like magnesium and potassium.Allergen FriendlyGluten free, peanut free, tree nut free, egg free, dairy free, fish free, shellfish free and soy free.





Інші Інгредієнти

Shelled pumpkin seeds, organic sugar, real vanilla extract, cinnamon.Does not contain MSG or soy.Look, no shells!May contain shell fragments.





Попередження

Store in a cool, dry place.


Інформація про Добавки Serving Size : 1/4 cup (28 g/1 oz) Servings Per Container : 5 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories 160 Calories from Fat 110 Total Fat 12 g 18% Saturated Fat 2 g 10% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Potassium 200 mg 6% Total Carbohydrate 5 g 2% Dietary Fiber 2 g 8% Sugars 3 g Protein 7 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 10% Phosphorus 30% Magnesium 35% Zinc 15% Manganese 60% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your dietary needs.
Оплата та доставка
Способи оплати:
Безготівковий
Післяплатою
Способи доставки:
Нова Пошта
Нова Пошта (кур'єрська доставка)
Відгуки
 
Написати повідомлення
Оберіть форму звернення:
 
 
 
Замовити дзвінок
person
phone
email
record_voice_over
create