Шоколаду з кави, Dark Chocolate, Endangered Species Chocolate, 85 г
Шоколаду з кави, Dark Chocolate, Endangered Species Chocolate, 85 г
112 грн.
114 грн.

Шоколаду з кави, Dark Chocolate, Endangered Species Chocolate, 85 г

--2%
Код товару SPC-24223
Відсутній

Шоколаду з кави, Dark Chocolate, Endangered Species Chocolate, 85 г

112 грн.
114 грн.
Кількість
Загальна вартість
0 грн.
Способи оплати: Безготівковий, Післяплатою
Способи доставки: Нова Пошта, Нова Пошта (кур'єрська доставка)
Відсутній
112 грн.
114 грн.
Купити
 
Всі товари продавця
Способи оплати: Безготівковий, Післяплатою
Способи доставки: Нова Пошта, Нова Пошта (кур'єрська доставка)




Опис

72% Cocoa Non-GMO Project Verified Fairtrade Kosher Dairy Certified Vegan Gluten-FreeRobust espresso and rich dark chocolate unite for extravagance in every bite.





Інші Інгредієнти

Bittersweet chocolate (chocolate liquor, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), roasted ground coffee.Allergens: Contains soy. Produced on equipment that also processes products containing milk, peanuts and tree nuts.Cocoa, sugar, coffee and vanilla traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards. Total 99.5%.


Інформація про Добавки Serving Size : 1 oz (28 g/1/3 of bar) Servings Per Container : 3 Amount Per Serving % DV* Calories 160 Total Fat 11 g 14% Sat. Fat 7 g 35% Trans Fat 0 g Cholest. 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carb. 15 g 5% Dietary Fiber 3 g 11% Total Sugars 8 g Incl. 8 g Added Sugars 16% Protein 2 g Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 0 mg 0% Iron 1.2 mg 6% Potassium 210 mg 4% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Опис




Опис

72% Cocoa Non-GMO Project Verified Fairtrade Kosher Dairy Certified Vegan Gluten-FreeRobust espresso and rich dark chocolate unite for extravagance in every bite.





Інші Інгредієнти

Bittersweet chocolate (chocolate liquor, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), roasted ground coffee.Allergens: Contains soy. Produced on equipment that also processes products containing milk, peanuts and tree nuts.Cocoa, sugar, coffee and vanilla traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards. Total 99.5%.


Інформація про Добавки Serving Size : 1 oz (28 g/1/3 of bar) Servings Per Container : 3 Amount Per Serving % DV* Calories 160 Total Fat 11 g 14% Sat. Fat 7 g 35% Trans Fat 0 g Cholest. 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carb. 15 g 5% Dietary Fiber 3 g 11% Total Sugars 8 g Incl. 8 g Added Sugars 16% Protein 2 g Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 0 mg 0% Iron 1.2 mg 6% Potassium 210 mg 4% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Оплата та доставка
Способи оплати:
Безготівковий
Післяплатою
Способи доставки:
Нова Пошта
Нова Пошта (кур'єрська доставка)
Відгуки
 
Написати повідомлення
Оберіть форму звернення:
 
 
 
Замовити дзвінок
person
phone
email
record_voice_over
create