Solgar, "Ohso", бельгійський пробіотичний шоколад для щоденного вживання, з апельсиновим смаком, 24 плитки
Solgar, "Ohso", бельгійський пробіотичний шоколад для щоденного вживання, з апельсиновим смаком, 24 плитки
849 грн.
849 грн.

Solgar, "Ohso", бельгійський пробіотичний шоколад для щоденного вживання, з апельсиновим смаком, 24 плитки

Код товару SOL-64940
Відсутній

Solgar, "Ohso", бельгійський пробіотичний шоколад для щоденного вживання, з апельсиновим смаком, 24 плитки

849 грн.
849 грн.
Кількість
Загальна вартість
0 грн.
Способи оплати: Безготівковий, Післяплатою
Способи доставки: Нова Пошта, Нова Пошта (кур'єрська доставка)
Відсутній
849 грн.
849 грн.
Купити
 
Всі товари продавця
Способи оплати: Безготівковий, Післяплатою
Способи доставки: Нова Пошта, Нова Пошта (кур'єрська доставка)




Описание

Good Chocolate Each Bar Contains Around a Billion Delivers Live Bacteria 3X More Effectively Than in Dairy Products† Lactobacillus & Bifidobacterium Only 70 Calories Per Par Proudly Distributed by Solgar Vitamins Probiotics Gluten Free Nut Free Non-GMO†In vitro studies show good bacteria survives gastrointestinal conditions three times better in chocolate than in milk.





Другие Ингредиенты

Cocoa (processed with alkali), sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural flavors, lactobacillus helveticus (vegetable fatty acids, maltodextrin), bifidobacterium longum (vegetable fatty acids, maltodextrin).Contains milk and soy ingredients.Min. cocoa solids 53%





Предупреждения

Do not use if wrapper is torn or open.


Информация о Добавках Serving Size: 1 Bar (14 g) Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories 70 Calories from Fat 45 Total Fat 5 g 8% Saturated Fat 3 g 15% Trans Fat 0 g Cholest. 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Potassium 85 mg 2% Total Carb. 6 g 2% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Sugars 6 g Protein <1 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 10% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Характеристики
Виробник: Solgar
Опис




Опис

Good Chocolate Each Bar Contains Around a Billion Delivers Live Bacteria 3x More Effectively Than in Dairy Products† Lactobacillus & Bifidobacterium Only 70 Calories Per Par Proudly Distributed by Solgar Vitamins Probiotics Gluten Free Nut Free Non-GMO†In vitro studies show good bacteria survives gastrointestinal conditions three times better in chocolate than in milk.





Інші Інгредієнти

Cocoa (processed with alkali), sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural flavors, lactobacillus helveticus (vegetable fatty acids, maltodextrin), bifidobacterium longum (vegetable fatty acids, maltodextrin).Contains milk and soy ingredients.Min. cocoa solids 53%





Попередження

Do not use if wrapper is torn or open.


Інформація про Добавки Serving Size : 1 Bar (14 g) Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories 70 Calories from Fat 45 Total Fat 5 g 8% Saturated Fat 3 g 15% Trans Fat 0 g Cholest. 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Potassium 85 mg 2% Total Carb. 6 g 2% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Sugars 6 g Protein <1 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 10% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Оплата та доставка
Способи оплати:
Безготівковий
Післяплатою
Способи доставки:
Нова Пошта
Нова Пошта (кур'єрська доставка)
Характеристики
Виробник: Solgar
Відгуки
 
Написати повідомлення
Оберіть форму звернення:
 
 
 
Замовити дзвінок
person
phone
email
record_voice_over
create