Endangered Species Chocolate, Bug Bites, натуральний молочний шоколад, 22,4 унц. (635 г)
Endangered Species Chocolate, Bug Bites, натуральний молочний шоколад, 22,4 унц. (635 г)
1 023 грн.
1 023 грн.

Endangered Species Chocolate, Bug Bites, натуральний молочний шоколад, 22,4 унц. (635 г)

Код товару SPC-33000
Відсутній

Endangered Species Chocolate, Bug Bites, натуральний молочний шоколад, 22,4 унц. (635 г)

1 023 грн.
1 023 грн.
Кількість
Загальна вартість
0 грн.
Способи оплати: Безготівковий, Післяплатою
Способи доставки: Нова Пошта, Нова Пошта (кур'єрська доставка)
Відсутній
1 023 грн.
1 023 грн.
Купити
 
Всі товари продавця
Способи оплати: Безготівковий, Післяплатою
Способи доставки: Нова Пошта, Нова Пошта (кур'єрська доставка)




Описание

FairTrade Certified Gluten-Free KosherChocolate Grows On Trees!Did you know that insects are directly responsible for all of the chocolate in the world? Without the pollination antics of a tiny midge fly, the chocolate tree would not develop the cocoa pods we harvest to make chocolate. In fact, most flowering plants require the services of various insects to pollinate their flowers that turn into seeds for the next generation. Another important insect in man's cultivation of cocoa beans in the chocolate ant. This ant helps keep the populations of other pest insects to a manageable number, ensuring healthy, flavorful beans to produce the chocolate we all love.





Другие Ингредиенты

Milk chocolate (chocolate liquor, milk, cane sugar, cocoa butter, lactose, soy lecithin, vanilla). Allergens: Contains milk and soy. Produced on equipment that also processes product containing peanuts and other tree nuts.Cocoa and vanilla: Fairtrade Certified and sourced from Fairtrade procedures. Sugar traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards Total 73.1%.


Информация о Добавках Serving Size: 4 pieces (40 g) Serving Per Container: 16 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories 210 Calories from Fat 140 Total Fat 16 g 25% Saturated Fat 9 g 45% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 10 mg 3% Sodium 40 mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 19 g 6% Dietary Fiber 2 g 8% Sugars 14 g Protein 4 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 10% Iron 4% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Calories: 2,000 2,500 Total Fat Less than 65 g 80 g Saturated Fat Less than 20 g 25 g Cholesterol Less than 300 mg 300 mg Sodium Less than 2,400 mg 2,400 mg Total Carbohydrate 300 g 375 g Dietary Fiber 25 g 30 g
Опис




Опис

FairTrade Certified Gluten-Free KosherChocolate Grows On Trees!Did you know that insects are directly responsible for all of the chocolate in the world? Without the pollination antics of a tiny midge fly, the chocolate tree would not develop the cocoa pods we harvest to make chocolate. In fact, most flowering plants require the services of various insects to pollinate their flowers that turn into seeds for the next generation. Another important insect in man's cultivation of cocoa beans in the chocolate ant. This ant helps keep the populations of other pest insects to a manageable number, ensuring healthy, flavorful beans to produce the chocolate we all love.





Інші Інгредієнти

Milk chocolate (chocolate liquor, milk, cane sugar, cocoa butter, lactose, soy lecithin, vanilla). Allergens: Contains milk and soy. Produced on equipment that also processes product containing peanuts and other tree nuts.Cocoa and vanilla: Fairtrade Certified and sourced from Fairtrade procedures. Sugar traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards Total 73.1%.


Інформація про Добавки Serving Size : 4 pieces (40 g) Serving Per Container : 16 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories 210 Calories from Fat 140 Total Fat 16 g 25% Saturated Fat 9 g 45% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 10 mg 3% Sodium 40 mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 19 g 6% Dietary Fiber 2 g 8% Sugars 14 g Protein 4 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 10% Iron 4% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Calories: 2,000 2,500 Total Fat Less than 65 g 80 g Saturated Fat Less than 20 g 25 g Cholesterol Less than 300 mg 300 mg Sodium Less than 2,400 mg 2,400 mg Total Carbohydrate 300 g 375 g Dietary Fiber 25 g 30 g
Оплата та доставка
Способи оплати:
Безготівковий
Післяплатою
Способи доставки:
Нова Пошта
Нова Пошта (кур'єрська доставка)
Відгуки
 
Написати повідомлення
Оберіть форму звернення:
 
 
 
Замовити дзвінок
person
phone
email
record_voice_over
create