SuperSeedz, Тыквенные семечки для гурманов, Коко Джо, 5 унц. (142 г)
SuperSeedz, Тыквенные семечки для гурманов, Коко Джо, 5 унц. (142 г)
152 грн.

SuperSeedz, Тыквенные семечки для гурманов, Коко Джо, 5 унц. (142 г)

Код товара SSZ-00301
Отсутствует

SuperSeedz, Тыквенные семечки для гурманов, Коко Джо, 5 унц. (142 г)

 
152 грн.
Количество
Общая стоимость
0 грн.
Способы оплаты: Безналичный, Наложенным платежом
Способы доставки: Новая Почта, Новая Почта (курьерська доставка)
Отсутствует
 
152 грн.
Купить
 
Все товары продавца
Способы оплаты: Безналичный, Наложенным платежом
Способы доставки: Новая Почта, Новая Почта (курьерська доставка)




Описание

No Shells Small Batch Dry Roasted All Natural 7 g Complete Protein Peanut Free Treenut Free Gluten Free Vegan Non-GMO Project VerifiedHello and thanks for nabbing Coco Joe from the shelf. I like to think of it as my clever little way to justify chocolate before lunchtime...or any time for that matter. Who knew? Premium cocoa, real vanilla, and unrefined sea salt. Mmmm. Add it to some greek yogurt and make it extra guilt free. Are ya with me?KathieWhy are they super ?7 g Protein Per Ounce | 14% RDIA protein powerhouse and one of the most complete source of plant-based protein available. Protein plays a key role in managing weight and building healthy body composition.Iron | 10% RDI A top, plant-based food source for iron. Appropriate iron intake facilitates the growth of healthy cells that keep oxygen flowing and the body engergized. Zinc | 15% RDIA good vegetarian source of zinc, an essential trace mineral your immune system relies on to stay strong.Cholesterol Free......And trans fat free. Also features essential heart-healthy electrolytes like magnesium and potassium.Allergen FriendlyGluten free, peanut free, tree nut free, egg free, dairy free, fish free, shellfish free and soy free.





Другие Ингредиенты

Shelled pumpkin seeds, organic sugar, premium cocoa, real vanilla extract, unrefined sea salt, coffee.Does not contains MSG or soy. Look, no shells!May contains shell fragments.





Предупреждения

Store in a cool, dry place.


Информация о Добавках Serving Size: 1/4 cup (28 g/1 oz) Servings Per Container: 5 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories 150 Calories from Fat 110 Total Fat 12 g 18% Saturated Fat 2 g 10% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 65 mg 3% Potassium 210 mg 6% Total Carbohydrate 6 g 2% Dietary Fiber 2 g 8% Sugars 3 g Protein 7 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 10% Phosphorus 30% Magnesium 35% Zinc 15% Manganese 60% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your dietary needs.
Описание




Описание

No Shells Small Batch Dry Roasted All Natural 7 g Complete Protein Peanut Free Treenut Free Gluten Free Vegan Non-GMO Project VerifiedHello and thanks for nabbing Coco Joe from the shelf. I like to think of it as my clever little way to justify chocolate before lunchtime...or any time for that matter. Who knew? Premium cocoa, real vanilla, and unrefined sea salt. Mmmm. Add it to some greek yogurt and make it extra guilt free. Are ya with me?KathieWhy are they super ?7 g Protein Per Ounce | 14% RDIA protein powerhouse and one of the most complete source of plant-based protein available. Protein plays a key role in managing weight and building healthy body composition.Iron | 10% RDI A top, plant-based food source for iron. Appropriate iron intake facilitates the growth of healthy cells that keep oxygen flowing and the body engergized. Zinc | 15% RDIA good vegetarian source of zinc, an essential trace mineral your immune system relies on to stay strong.Cholesterol Free......And trans fat free. Also features essential heart-healthy electrolytes like magnesium and potassium.Allergen FriendlyGluten free, peanut free, tree nut free, egg free, dairy free, fish free, shellfish free and soy free.





Другие Ингредиенты

Shelled pumpkin seeds, organic sugar, premium cocoa, real vanilla extract, unrefined sea salt, coffee.Does not contains MSG or soy. Look, no shells!May contains shell fragments.





Предупреждения

Store in a cool, dry place.


Информация о Добавках Serving Size: 1/4 cup (28 g/1 oz) Servings Per Container: 5 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories 150 Calories from Fat 110 Total Fat 12 g 18% Saturated Fat 2 g 10% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 65 mg 3% Potassium 210 mg 6% Total Carbohydrate 6 g 2% Dietary Fiber 2 g 8% Sugars 3 g Protein 7 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 10% Phosphorus 30% Magnesium 35% Zinc 15% Manganese 60% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your dietary needs.
Оплата и доставка
Способы оплаты:
Безналичный
Наложенным платежом
Способы доставки:
Новая Почта
Новая Почта (курьерська доставка)
Отзывы
 
Написать сообщение
Выберите форму обращения:
 
 
 
Заказать звонок
person
phone
email
record_voice_over
create