KAL, Nutritional Yeast Black Garlic Powder, 6 oz (170 g)

KAL, Nutritional Yeast Black Garlic Powder, 6 oz (170 g)
 

Наведіть курсор, щоб збільшити

 
Код товару CAL-97287
 
 

Характеристики товара:

Бренд:
KAL
Всі характеристики

Опис товару:

Опис Innovative Quality Since 1932 Vegan Friendly Gluten Free Non-GMO Wonderful Savory FlavorDiscussion : KAL Nutritional Yeast Black Garlic is a unique combination intended to add nutrition and flavor to your favorite recipes. Our Nutritional Yeast is primary grown on molasses and provides a full spectrum of essential amino acids and balanced variety of B Vitamins. Our Black Garlic is white garlic fermented under mild heat. This changes the color to black and the flavor to sweet and savory. Experiment with the savory, roasted flavor today. Рекомендації по Застосуванню Add the desired amount of KAL Nutritional Yeast Black Garlic powder to your favorite food, meal, recipe or drink. It dissolves instantly, adding nutritional value and great flavor to stews, casseroles, soups, broths, gravies, protein drinks, smoothies and juices. It can be sprinkled over salads, fruits, yogurt, cottage cheese or popcorn for a savory, nutritional boost. Інші Інгредієнти Primary grown nutritional yeast powder (saccharomyces cerevisiae) and fermented black garlic (allium sativum).Contains No Added : Wheat, corn, milk, egg, soy, gluten, animal derivatives, artificial colors, starch or preservatives.Candida albicans free. Попередження Packaged by weight, not volume. Some settling of contents may occur. Інформація про Добавки Serving Size : 1 Teaspoon (3.4 g) Servings Per Container : 50 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Calories 15 Calories from Fat 0 Total Fat 0 g 0%† Potassium 65 mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 2 g Dietary Fiber 2%† Protein 2 g 4%† Vitamin A Thiamine 124% Riboflavin 115% Niacin 54% Vitamin B-6 109% Folic Acid 35% Vitamin B-12 77% Biotin 1% Pantothenic Acid 2% Calcium Iron 1% Phosphorus 3% Magnesium 1% Zinc 4% Selenium 6% Copper 1% Manganese 1% Chromium 1% Molybdenum 17% †Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Calories 2000 2500 Total Fat Less Than 65 g 80 g Saturated Fat Less Than 20 g 25 g Cholesterol Less Than 300 mg 300 mg Sodium Less Than 2400 mg 2400 mg Total Carbohydrate 300 g 375 g Dietary Fiber 25 g 30 g Typical Analysis of one serving of Nutritional Yeast Black Garlic (calculated) : Alanine 110 mg Arginine 80 mg Aspartic Acid 180 mg Cystine 20 mg Glutamic Acid 290 mg Glycine 80 mg Histidine 40 mg Isoleucine 80 mg Leucine 120 mg Lysine 140 mg Methionine 30 mg Phenylalanine 70 mg Proline 70 mg Serine 90 mg Threonine 90 mg Tryptophan 20 mg Tyrosine 60 mg Valine 90 mg
Інформація про продавця:
79013, Україна, Львівська, м. Львів, вул.Коновальця, будинок 6, офіс 20
Надійний постачальник
 
 

Товари, які переглядали

 
 
Написати повідомлення
Оберіть форму звернення:
 
 
 
Замовити дзвінок
person
phone
email
record_voice_over
create